Catch me while I’m in your area.
2020 bookings now open!
Contact me if you are interested in my visiting your town
October || Melbourne
November || Townsville
December || Townsville
|| Magnetic Island
Hi I'm Camilla
I’m so glad you’re here and look forward to getting to know you better but first here are a few random facts about me:
• I live on a cattle property in North Queensland 460km from the grocery store.
• I did a 12 months student exchange to Canada when I was in high school, Ontario to be exact.
• I had only been with my husband for two months before we got engaged, we’ve been married for eight years now, so we must have known something.
• I love raw chocolate better than I would have ever thought possible.
• As a child I wanted to work for National Geographic … as a photographer.
• I’m scared of geckos and yes I am aware that they are harmless.